- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kremona Mari Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
- J21855 000001000 J21855000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Crafted of all-solid, carefully selected mahogany, Kremona's Mari Ukuleles deliver a traditional mellow voice with the wide-frequency volume and proj...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Fun, simple uke design with all-mahogany warmth.
Crafted of all-solid, carefully selected mahogany, Kremona's Mari Ukuleles deliver a traditional mellow voice with the wide-frequency volume and projection you should expect from a high-quality instrument.
- Body type: Soprano
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back & sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Other
- Body finish: Matte
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: Info not available
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany info not available
- Scale length: info not available
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Matte
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gold
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 4-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Info not available
Order a Mari uke today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.