- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lanikai Flame Maple Thin Body Tenor Ukulele with Cutaway
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75269 000001000 L75269000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A Lanikai Flame Maple Thin Body FM-CETT cutaway electric Tenor ukulele is equipped with a wider nut for player comfort, select figured wood, open bac...Click To Read More About This Product
A stage performer with medium body size and active electronics.
A Lanikai Flame Maple Thin Body FM-CETT cutaway electric Tenor ukulele is equipped with a wider nut for player comfort, select figured wood, open back tuners, wood marquetry, NuBone XB nut and saddle, D’Addario strings, Satin finish, and a padded gig bag. The thin body with arched back has a strikingly sleek look, but is surprisingly loud and if needed for stage or recording has a active pickup with side mount volume and tone controls.
Get a Lanikai and say hello to good times. Order today.
- Tenor ukulele with cutaway
- Flame maple thin body
- Wider nut for player comfort
- Select figured wood
- Open back tuners
- Wood marquetry
- NuBone XB nut and saddle
- D’Addario strings
- Satin finish
- Padded gig bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.