- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luna Guitars Banjolele 8" Ukulele
Tobacco Burst Ulu Design
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H82599 000001001 H82599000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Luna Banjolele 8" Ukulele brings banjo punch to the ukulele party. It features some inspired etchings on its mahogany back. The mahogany neck has...Click To Read More About This Product
An eye-catching combination of banjo and ukulele that'll spike your musical punch.
The Luna Banjolele 8" Ukulele brings banjo punch to the ukulele party. It features some inspired etchings on its mahogany back. The mahogany neck has a smooth rosewood fingerboard and a 15.5" soprano scale. Tuned like a concert ukulele, this banjolele is sure to add some distinctive tones to your jams.
The etched patterns on the back of Luna's banjoleles are a tribute to traditional Hawaiian quilt design. In the early 1800's, missionaries brought woven fabrics and steel needles and taught the Hawaiian people how to make patchwork quilts. But the Hawaiians made them uniquely their own. The designs were cut from one piece by folding fabric in the same way that you would fold paper to cut snowflakes and were based on the many plants that surrounded them. Luna has chosen the KALO (taro plant) as inspiration because this plant was a sacred and an essential part of early Hawaiian life.
Luna is a line of comfortable stringed instruments made for musicians of all ages and beautifully crafted to engage minds and spirits along with talent. Getting a Luna instrument is sort of like joining a tribe. There's a great vibe among "members" and a commitment on the part of Luna to help everyone succeed in fulfilling thier dreams. There's even a Luna University of free guitar lessons online to registered owners of Luna guitars.
Gig bag sold separately.
- Traditional laser etched Ulu design etched on back of resonator
- 8" soprano mahogany resonator
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- Tortoise binding
- Maple back
- 15.5" Concert scale
- Chrome hardware
- 12-piece bracket
- 1-9/16" nut
- Matte tobacco burst
- Gig bag sold separately
Turn your playing experience into one endless Luna de miel. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.