- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luna Guitars Flora Concert Ukulele
Transparent Purple Flame Maple
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 583540 000013000 583540000013000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Luna Guitars Flora Concert Ukulele is graced with hibiscus and plumeria inlays around the soundhole. Hibiscus is the national flower of Hawaii. B...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Desirable floral inlay and choice woods in a brilliant and beautiful concert 4-string.
The Luna Guitars Flora Concert Ukulele is graced with hibiscus and plumeria inlays around the soundhole. Hibiscus is the national flower of Hawaii. Because the bloom only lasts for a short period every day, it sends a message to "seize the day" and symbolizes delicate beauty. Plumeria is a symbol of Spring and is therefore associated with birth and life.
This beautiful Luna ukulele features a brilliant trans-purple flame maple top and a maple body, producing full, deeper sound along with the instrument's concert body size. The cutaway offers comfort when accessing the upper-register frets, and the maple neck and rosewood bridge and fretboard add lasting sustain and clarity to your tone. The open-style tuners keep the instrument in precise tuning and the onboard preamp provides easy amplification that can be dialed in quickly.
Includes a gig bag.
23" Concert Cutaway Size
Flame maple top/maple back & side
Hibiscus floral inlay design
Rosewood bridge and fingerboard
Uke open style tuning machines
Includes gig bag
Dimensions: 23"L x 8 3/16"W x 2 1/4"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.