- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luna Guitars High Tide Koa Concert Acoustic-Electric Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 583541 000400000 583541000400000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Luna Guitars' High Tide Koa Concert Ukulele aptly takes it's inspiration from the full moon at the first fret which causes the abalone wave fret mark...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The sounds of the islands, presented in deep, natural koa.
Luna Guitars' High Tide Koa Concert Ukulele aptly takes it's inspiration from the full moon at the first fret which causes the abalone wave fret markers below it to "rise" as they make their way up the fretboard towards the moon's pull. High Tide ukes are crafted from exotic tropical hardwoods, and the Luna "full moon" sticker inside the soundhole is framed by an abalone ring.
This beautiful High Tide Koa Concert ukulele features a deep koa body, producing full, deep sound along with the instrument's concert body size. The cutaway offers comfort when accessing the upper-register frets, and the nato/mahogany neck and rosewood bridge and fretboard add lasting sustain and clarity to your tone. The open-style tuners keep the instrument in precise tuning and the onboard preamp provides easy amplification that can be dialed in quickly. Dressed in a satin finish and featuring a rosewood binding, you won't believe your eyes with the ukulele's natural beauty. Just wait 'til you hear it.
Includes a gig bag.
- 23" Concert Cutaway
- All koa
- High Tide ring in abalone
- High-Tide abalone Inlay Fret markers
- Onboard preamp
- 20 frets
- Rosewood binding
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Nato/mahogany neck
- Satin finish
- Aquila strings
- Grover open style tuners
- 23 in. x 8-3/16 in. x 2-11/16 in. (LxWxD)
- Includes a gig bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.