- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luna Guitars High-Tide Ovangkol Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 583542 000421000 583542000421000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Luna Guitars High-Tide Ovangkol Tenor Ukulele aptly takes it's inspiration from the full moon at the first fret which causes the abalone wave fre...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Deep ovangkol woodwork and an onboard preamp makes this island 4-string a picker's dream.
The Luna Guitars High-Tide Ovangkol Tenor Ukulele aptly takes it's inspiration from the full moon at the first fret which causes the abalone wave fret markers below it to "rise" as they make their way up the fretboard towards the moon's pull. Luna High Tide ukes are crafted from exotic tropical hardwoods, and the Luna "full moon" sticker inside the soundhole is framed by an abalone ring.
This beautiful Luna ukulele features a deep ovangkol body, producing full, dynamic sound. The cutaway offers comfort when accessing the upper-register frets, and the nato/mahogany neck and rosewood bridge and fretboard add lasting sustain and clarity to your tone. The open-style tuners keep the instrument in precise tuning and the onboard preamp provides easy amplification that can be dialed in quickly. Dressed in a satin finish and featuring a rosewood binding, you won't believe your eyes with the ukulele's natural beauty.
Includes a gig bag.
26" Tenor Cutaway Size
High Tide ring in abalone
High Tide abalone inlay fret markers
Grover open-style tuning machines
26"L x 6 1/8"W x 3 1/16"D
Includes a gig bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.