- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luna Guitars High Tide Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
- H96759 000001000 H96759000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Luna's High Tide tenor 8-string ukulele takes its inspiration from the full moon at the first fret which causes the abalone wave fret markers below i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An 8-string mahogany ukelele with gorgeous abalone fingerboard inlays and onboad preamp.
Luna's High Tide tenor 8-string ukulele takes its inspiration from the full moon at the first fret which causes the abalone wave fret markers below it to rise as they make their way up the rosewood fingerboard towards the moon's pull. This special 17" scale acoustic-electric uke features a mahogany body with a nato/mahogany neck as well as an onboard preamp for electric performances.
Includes gig bag.
Abalone High Tide fret markers
Body: 26" tenor 8-string
Top, Back and Sides: mahogany
Includes gig bag
The tide is high, but the price is not. Order one today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.