- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luna Guitars Moonbird A-Style Mandolin
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J41880 000001000 J41880000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These bluegrass style instruments are inspired by the harmony between the moon and stars. Capturing the beauty of the Moonbird flying in the night sk...Click To Read More About This Product
Bluegrass-style instruments inspired by the harmony between the moon and stars.
These bluegrass style instruments are inspired by the harmony between the moon and stars. Capturing the beauty of the Moonbird flying in the night sky.
Strum away to your heart's content on this lovely A-Style Moonbird mandolin. Its select spruce top sounds sweet from the first pluck, but will change and grow in quality and depth over the many years you own it. The punchiness of the mahogany body contributes to the initial tone, and is finished in black with a matte finish, which looks perfect with the contrasting chrome hardware.
This instrument features a rosewood fingerboard with Luna's mother-of-pearl moon phase markers, a piezo pickup with individual volume and tone controls, and is crowned by Luna's Moonbird Truss cover on the headstock. Case sold separately.
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Top Material: Spruce
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 14 in. (356mm)
- Construction: Set Neck
- Neck Shape: C
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Inlays: Pearl Moon Phase
- Frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: Flat
- Nut: Polymer (Plastic) (OEM)
- Nut Width: 1-1/8 in. (29mm)
- Year: 2016
- Tuners: Open
- Knobs: Dome Crescent Moon C
- Hardware Color: Mixed
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Pickup (Bridge)Piezo Pickup
- Finish: Satin
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Controls: Volume and Tone
- Strings: Olympia (.011-.040)
Seize the night with the Luna Moonbird series. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.