Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Luna Guitars Steel Magnolia Acoustic-Electric Resonatortrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Luna Guitars Steel Magnolia Acoustic-Electric Resonator$869.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Parlor-sized reso with chrome-plated body, intricate laser-etched magnolia artwork and solid onboard electronicsl.
Gaining the likes of legendary artists such as Rick Springfield, the Steel Magnolia Resonator encourages players to release their creative intuition by playing acoustically, electrically or blending them both to create a wide range of sounds. With the piezo pickup and the built-in magnetic pickup, you'’ll be able to dial in the exact sound you're looking for, from the traditional acoustic to vibrant electric tone in no time. In addition to the different knobs (including blend and tone), the bold and often-times “twangy” sound is projected through the gold biscuit top, mini soundhole circles and classic F-holes. The first knob is a pan between the piezo and magnetic or lipstick pickups. The second knob is the volume, and the third knob is tone for the magnetic (neck) pick up only.
Given Luna'’s artistic reputation, the beautiful engraving on the body speaks volumes on and off the stage. A laser-etched magnolia flower design is on full display, located delicately on the front and spread out on the back of the resonator body. The magnolia flower represents dignity, nobility and a love of nature. This theme can be found throughout many other instrument series associated with the Luna brand including their ever-popular Vista Series. Overall, from the gold hardware, Grover tuners and mahogany neck to the chrome-plated metal finish and classic F-holes; the Luna resonator offers a distinguished look and stunning physique.
- Chrome-plated metal body – parlor size
- Chrome/gold finishes
- Three abalone and gold knobs - Volume, Tone and Blend
- Lipstick/piezo pickup system
- Laser-etched Magnolia Design on front and back
Order this stunning instrument today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.