- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin X Series 0X Uke Bamboo Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
- #J37875 000002000 J37875000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The unique X Series 0X Uke Bamboo Soprano Ukulele is crafted from a green bamboo patterned high-pressure laminate (HPL) for the top, back and sides. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Super durable and great for travel.
The unique X Series 0X Uke Bamboo Soprano Ukulele is crafted from a green bamboo patterned high-pressure laminate (HPL) for the top, back and sides. The rosewood fingerboard and bridge add a tasteful color contrast and feature Martin’s Clear Fluorocarbon ukulele strings. This fun little instrument is super durable, great for travel, and sure to appeal to ukulele players of all levels. Includes gig bag.
- Construction: Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body size: Soprano Uke
- Top: Bamboo Pattern HPL
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe Ink
- Top bracing pattern: Soprano Uke
- Top braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4"
- Back material: Bamboo Pattern HPL
- Back purfling: none
- Side material: Bamboo Pattern HPL
- Neck material: Natural Birch Laminate
- Neck shape: Soprano Ukulele
- Nut material: White Tusq
- Headstock: Solid with Ukulele Profile
- Headplate: Bamboo Pattern HPL
- Fingerboard material: Rosewood
- Scale length: 13.614"
- # of frets clear: 12
- # of frets total: 17
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-13/32"
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 1-13/16"
- Fingerboard position inlays: White Boltaron Dots
- Bridge material: Rosewood
- Bridge style: Soprano & Concert Ukulele Style
- Bridge string spacing: 1-41/64"
- Saddle: White Tusq
- Tuning machines: Nickel Enclosed
- Recommended strings: Ukulele Clear Fluorocarbon Soprano/Concert (M600)
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Interior label: Paper Label
- Electronics: none
Grab this special ukulele from Martin. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.