- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morgan Monroe Acoustic-Electric F Style Mandolin with High Gloss Finish
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45082 000001000 L45082000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MM-100FME electric mandolin captures the essence of classic F-Style instruments with a genuine spruce top and mahogany back and sides. From tradi...Click To Read More About This Product
Quality mandolin with pickup, volume and tone controls.
The MM-100FME electric mandolin captures the essence of classic F-Style instruments with a genuine spruce top and mahogany back and sides. From traditional to the modern style player, this beauty delivers. Add a Fishman pickup system, a sweet satin finish and a lifetime warranty, and you have an outstanding value in an affordable electric mandolin.
Adding to this collection of select woods is a maple neck and an extended scooped walnut fretboard. A stamped chrome tailpiece and an attractive Ivroid binding round out the cosmetics. A great-sounding, well-made, easy-to-play mandolin.
- Genuine spruce top and mahogany back and sides
- Compensated adjustable rosewood bridge
- Extended scooped walnut fretboard
- Dovetail neck joint
- Nickel/Silver frets
- Maple neck
- Fishman electronics
Perfect for your band. Order today.
- Top: Spruce Top
- Back/Sides: Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Extended Scooped Walnut
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Trussrod: Adjustable
- Frets: Nickel /Silver
- Nut: Composite 1 1/8”
- Position Markers: Mother Of Pearl
- Bridge: Compensated Adjustable Rosewood
- Tailpiece: Stamped Chrome
- Binding: Ivroid
- Scale Length: 13 29/32”
- Tuners: Open Geared
- Strings: D’Addario
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst Gloss
- Electronics: Onboard Pickup System
- Lifetime Warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.