- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morgan Monroe American Roots F Style Mandolin
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45083 000001000 L45083000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The all new all-solid American Roots Collection from Morgan Monroe combines all the classic design and craftsmanship of the F-Style mandolin but upda...Click To Read More About This Product
Great price on a beautifully made mandolin.
The all new all-solid American Roots Collection from Morgan Monroe combines all the classic design and craftsmanship of the F-Style mandolin but updated for the modern player. Popular with traditional players as well as “Newgrassers,” these mandolins continue the Morgan Monroe legacy with all the quality and attention to detail you’ve come to expect. Available in four great colors, they comfortably straddle the line between performance and price without compromising tone or playability.
- Solid hand-carved graduated spruce top
- Solid hand-carved graduated maple back and sides
- Mother of Pearl position markers
- Nickel/Silver frets
- Ebony endpin
This one has Morgan Monroe's "as long as you live" warranty, so order today and eat your vegetables.
- Top: Solid Hand Carved Graduated Spruce Top
- Back/Sides: Solid Hand Carved Graduated Maple
- Neck: Maple With Rounded “V” Profile
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fingerboard: Extended Scooped Walnut
- Trussrod: Adjustable
- Frets: Nickel /Silver
- Nut: Bone 1 1/8”
- Position Markers: Mother Of Pearl
- Bridge: Compensated Adjustable Ebony
- Tailpiece: Stamped Chrome
- Scale Length: 13 29/32”
- Tuners: Grover Open Geared
- Endpin: Ebony
- Strings: D’Addario
- Finish: Satin
- Binding: 3-Ply Ivroid
- Neck Joined: 14th Fret
- Lifetime Warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.