- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morgan Monroe Deluxe Gloss F Style Mandolin
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45084 000001000 L45084000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A newer design from Morgan Monroe, the 550 series combines elements of classic turn of the century mandolins with updated and modern appointments. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
Quality parts and craftsmanship.
A newer design from Morgan Monroe, the 550 series combines elements of classic turn of the century mandolins with updated and modern appointments.
The MM-500F F-Style mandolin has a solid spruce top joined to solid maple back & sides and finished in antique sunburst. The maple neck has a comfortable rounded V profile finished with an extended rosewood fingerboard. The compensated adjustable ebony bridge and open-geared vintage-style Grover tuning machines keep true and in tune.
- Graduated hand-carved spruce top
- Graduated hand-carved maple back and sides
- Compensated adjustable ebony bridge
- Grover open-geared tuners
- Nickel/Silver frets
- Ebony endpin
Beautiful lines and finish, excellent tone and playability. Order today.
- Top: Solid Hand Carved Graduated Spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Hand Carved Graduated Maple
- Neck: Maple Neck Rounded “V” Profile
- Fingerboard: Extended Scooped Walnut
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Trussrod: Adjustable
- Frets: Nickel /Silver
- Nut: Bone 1 1/8”
- Position Markers: Mother Of Pearl
- Bridge: Compensated Adjustable Ebony
- Tailpiece: Stamped Chrome
- Binding: Ivroid
- Scale Length: 13 29/32”
- Tuners: Grover Open Geared
- Endpin: Ebony
- Strings: D’Addario
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst Gloss
- Lifetime Warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.