- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morgan Monroe Rocky Top F Style Mandolin
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45086 000001000 L45086000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rocky Top line of Mandolins from Morgan Monroe gives the player on a budget a great, quality instrument without breaking the bank. Whether you're...Click To Read More About This Product
F-style sunburst mandolin.
The Rocky Top line of Mandolins from Morgan Monroe gives the player on a budget a great, quality instrument without breaking the bank. Whether you're just starting out or adding to the collection, the Rocky Top mandolins offer players all the Morgan Monroe quality you've come to expect. This classic F-Style features all basswood construction, Rosewood fingerboard and bridge, chrome hardware and comes complete with a 10 Year Warranty.
- Reliable basswood construction
- Walnut bridge and fingerboard
- 3-ply binding and pickguard
- F-Style sunburst
Quality woods and hardware. A great starter or double. Order today.
- Shape: F Style
- Top: Basswood
- Back/Sides: Basswood
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Bridge: Walnut
- Finish: Gloss
- Frets: Nickel/Silver
- Overall Length: 27 7/16”
- Neck Width: 1 1/8”
- Body Depth: 1 13/16”
- Scale Length: 13 3/4”
- Body Length: 13 11/16”
- Body Width: 9 7/8”
- Pickguard: 3-ply
- Binding: Single Ply
- Nut: Plastic
- Tuners: Open Geared
- Tailpiece: Stamped
- Ten-year warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.