- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morgan Monroe Rocky Top RT-B01 Banjo
- Write a Review
- J41654 000001000 J41654000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rocky Top RT-B01 Banjo from Morgan Monroe is a fantastic value. This is a fantastic playing banjo that gives someone starting out a pro qual...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An affordable closed-back banjo.
The Rocky Top RT-B01 Banjo from Morgan Monroe is a fantastic value. This is a fantastic playing banjo that gives someone starting out a pro quality instrument, while the seasoned pro will appreciate the playability right out of the box! Vibrant and alive, this Hoedown banjo delivers all the tone any player could ask for without compromise. Case sold separately.
Fret Board: Rosewood
Coordinator Rod: Single
Hardware: Nickel plated
Tail Piece: Adjustable
Fret Markers: Dot
Tuners: Open Gear with geared 5Th
Warranty: 10 year
Grab this affordable closed-back banjo. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.