- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AU90S Artist Series Soprano Ukulele
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- #J22635 004000000 J22635004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Alvarez Artist Series Ukuleles, like the AU90S Soprano, have been carefully designed to deliver an open sounding and responsive instrument with good ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Quality acacia tonewood and intelligent construction provide you with plenty of projection and response.
Alvarez Artist Series Ukuleles, like the AU90S Soprano, have been carefully designed to deliver an open sounding and responsive instrument with good projection, volume and fine tone.
All Alvarez ukes are constructed with a dovetail neck joint for optimal strength and transfer of energy between the neck and body. The bracing design is a modification on traditional fan style braces to optimize response. The response is also aided by a solid œslotted rosewood bridge, which enhances projection and helps to make string changes easier and quicker.
Other appointments and features include quality-seasoned tonewoods, real bone nut and saddles, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and premium tuners. Alvarez Artist ukuleles are lively and sophisticated and deliver exceptional player experience.
Case sold separately.
Top: Solid Acacia
Bracing: Traditional Fan
Back & Sides: Acacia
Number of frets: 17
Nut & Saddle: Real Bone
Nut width: 35 mm
Strings: Aquila Nylgut
Case: Sold separately
Order this sweet soprano uke today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.