- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crossover KF Mandolin
Condition 1 - Mint Natural
- Write a Review
- #J44930 004001000 J44930004001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When Kim Breedlove began playing the mandolin, he could not help but ponder innovative designs for maximizing the tonal balance and unique mandolin s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A specially designed mandolin to make the transition from guitar smooth and comfortable, without losing the true essence of a mandolin.
When Kim Breedlove began playing the mandolin, he could not help but ponder innovative designs for maximizing the tonal balance and unique mandolin sound and making it easier for a guitarist to play. The result is the collection of Breedlove Crossover Mandolins. Crafted from all solid woods: Sitka spruce tops and maple backs. The wider nut width (1-3/16”) and radius fretboard facilitate players moving back-and-forth among instruments. Breedlove is pleased to now offer the full complement of "O", “K” and “F” body shapes in both “O” and “F” sound holes. Kim Breedlove’s “F” body brings the full volume and dynamic tone you would expect from a Breedlove mandolin, while the “O” bodies create that direct response and articulation from a smaller body. For summer 2016, Breedlove is now able to offer the extremely balanced “K” body shape, which allows the player access to those attributes that make their “O” and “F” body mandolins so popular.
Body Type: K Shape
Neck Wood: Maple
Solid Wood Top: Sitka spruce
Solid Wood Back & Sides: Maple
Top Finish: Sunburst Gloss
Back & Side Finish: Sunburst Gloss
# Frets: 20
Nut Width: 1-3/16"
Tuners Hardware: Chrome
Lower Bout Width: 10 1/8"
Body Length: 14"
Body Depth: 1 7/8"
String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 74
Inlay: Dots (3mm)
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.