- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Deering Goodtime Midnight Special 5 string Resonator Banjo
- Product J09479
A black and white standalone banjo with a modern look, the Midnight Special is the top of the Goodtime line. It has a special new Deering Tone Ring m...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Clear and bright sound of maple that projects very well.
A black and white standalone banjo with a modern look, the Midnight Special is the top of the Goodtime line. It has a special new Deering Tone Ring mounted on a violin grade maple 3-ply rim for a sound that is absolutely amazing in an affordable banjo. This modern black and white banjo has a look that is striking and classic at the same time. It's a modern banjo players banjo with great performance at an affordable price and is American made.
- Slender Rock maple neck stained black
- White dot inlays
- Goodtime logo in white
- Deering peghead shape
- Planetary Tuners: Geared 5th string tuner
- Durable Satin finish
- Spikes installed at 7th, 9th, and 10th frets
- 3-ply violin-grade maple rim stained black
- Nickel-plated steel Goodtime Tone Ring
- 11? frosted top high crown head
- Steel tension hoop
- 16 bracket shoes
- Two-piece flange
- 16 flat hooks
- 16-9/32? hex nuts
- Patented adjustable Goodtime tailpiece
- Nickel-plated armrest
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Maple resonator stained black accented with white binding
- Durable satin finish
- G,D,G,B,D in standard G tuning
- Can easily be tuned in other tunings as well
- Neck Width at the nut: 1-1/4?
- Scale length nut to bridge: 26-1/4?
- Resonator diameter: 13-7/8?
- Overall instrument length: 38?
- Weight: Approx. 8 lb.
For a Goodtime Banjo, call or click today!