- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M510E A-STYLE Acoustic-Electric Mandolin
Condition 2 - Blemished Ivory 190839802149
- H71617 005003038 H71617005003038
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez M510E A-STYLE Acoustic-Electric Mandolin has a unique, crisp sound that projects well, whether it's played acoustically or via the single ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Spruce top and single coil pickup for dependable electric performance.
The Ibanez M510E A-STYLE Acoustic-Electric Mandolin has a unique, crisp sound that projects well, whether it's played acoustically or via the single coil magnetic pickup.
Thanks to its comfortable maple neck and rosewood fretboard, the M510E is easy to play. The A-Style body, with its laminate spruce top and sunburst finish, is easy on the eyes and produces a pleasing acoustic tone that makes it hard to put down.
For plugged-in performance, the M510E's magnetic pickup delivers true mandolin sound without the need for batteries and is adjusted by the on-board passive volume and tone controls.
Case sold separately.
- BodyShape: A-Style
- Neck: Maple Neck
- BackSides: Mahogany Back and Sides
- Top: Spruce Top
- Tuners: Chrome Hardware
- Pickup: Single Coil Magnetic Pickup
- Electronics: Volume and Tone Passive Controls
- Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Strings: Standard Mandolin Strings
- Case sold separately
Start picking away. Order today.
- Body Style: A-Style Mandolin
- Width: 10.75"
- Depth: 2"
- Length: 13.5"
- Scale/Length: 350mm
- Width at Nut: 30mm
- Width at Joint: 40mm
- Thickness 1st Fret: 22mm
- Thickness 7th Fret: 24.5mm
- Radius: Flat
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.