- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Solid Spruce Top Koa Gloss Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Tenor Ukulele
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839865748
- #L70045 005000005 L70045005000005
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A cousin of the Hawaiian Koa Gloss line, this Kala Solid Spruce Top Koa Gloss acoustic/electric ukulele pairs an Engelmann Spruce top with Hawaiian K...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Acoustic-electric tenor ukulele with solid spruce top and Fishman electronics
A cousin of the Hawaiian Koa Gloss line, this Kala Solid Spruce Top Koa Gloss acoustic/electric ukulele pairs an Engelmann Spruce top with Hawaiian Koa back and sides, bound with maple and sealed in a gloss finish to bring out the grain of the wood. The spruce top provides a complex, open sound with loud projection that pairs with the bright, midrange tone of the koa. Built-in electronics from Fishman and strings from D'Addario round out this all-premium tenor ukulele, making it well-suited for professional stage and studio applications and casual settings alike.
- 4-string tenor ukulele with gloss spruce top and koa body
- Distinctive single-cutaway Venetian body shape
- Built-in Kula preamp and EQ by Fishman
- D'Addario Titanium monofilament strings
- Graphtech NuBone nut and saddle
- Size: Tenor
- Body depth: 3.121"
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Koa
- Body finish: Gloss
- Nut width: 1.39"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Pau ferro
- Scale length: 16.968"
- Number of frets: 19
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Saddle & nut: GraphTech
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.