- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thinline Solid Spruce Top TunaUke Equipped Tenor Ukulele
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839255228
- Write a Review
- #J08696 005000010 J08696005000010
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Traditional solid spruce tone meets Lanikai's intonation innovation with their Spruce Series TunaUkes.TunaUke Technology's compensated nut and movabl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Traditional construction with some modern upgrades.
Traditional solid spruce tone meets Lanikai's intonation innovation with their Spruce Series TunaUkes.
TunaUke Technology's compensated nut and movable saddles improve intonation up to 90%, while spruce and mahogany construction ensure your uke plays, sounds, and intonates better than ever before.
This Limited Edition Thinline SOTTU-T Tenor Ukulele features a solid spruce top with Okume back and sides. Appointed with abalone rosette, fingerboard inlay, and custom rope-style binding this ukulele's beautiful sound is complimented perfectly by its gorgeous appearance - a must-have for any collector or performer. Case sold separately.
Tenor body size
Spruce and mahogany construction
Solid spruce top
Okume back and sides
Custom rope-style binding
Compensated nut and movable saddles
Case sold separately
Treat yourself to something special. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.