- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tattoo Ukulele Acoustic-Electric Bass
Condition 1 - Mint
- J05611 004000000 J05611004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Luna's ukulele basses are fun to play - for portable performance or practice anywhere. They are 21" short scale instruments featuring flatwound strin...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Distinctive style and sound packed into this compact uke.
Luna's ukulele basses are fun to play - for portable performance or practice anywhere. They are 21" short scale instruments featuring flatwound strings that are tuned to E-A-D-G like a traditional bass guitar - but one octave up.
Luna offers their popular High Tide and Tattoo designs with the addition of a stunning gloss black model with maple rosette and binding, with sharks teeth fret markers. All basses come equipped with Luna preamps although, unlike bass ukes with nylon strings, our flatwound strings offer a robust acoustic sound even without amplification.
Whether you are a full-size bass player looking to practice on your lunch hour or a ukulele player looking for a new challenge in the territory of lower pitches and a bass-like approach Luna's distinctive styling, combined with affordable prices, make these basses an irresistible addition to your collection.
- Flatwound strings
- Baritone body
- Spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Luna preamp
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 20.2" scale
- Satin finish
Join the tribe. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.