- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TM-325B Standard Celtic Octave Mandolin
Condition 2 - Blemished Gloss Black 190839563224
- L25140 005001001 L25140005001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Trinity College mandolins are designed for traditional Celtic music, though they are used in a wide variety of other styles as well. They are some of...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Top quality, all-solid wood construction.
Trinity College mandolins are designed for traditional Celtic music, though they are used in a wide variety of other styles as well. They are some of the finest instruments of their type in today's market.
Workmanship and materials are exquisite throughout. Top quality, all-solid wood construction by highly skilled, meticulous craftsmen using select, solid, close-grained mahogany for necks and top quality tonewood for fingerboards assures that every Trinity College Celtic Mandolin is of the highest possible quality.
The traditionally styled body is complemented by an elegant snakehead peghead with a distinctive abalone inlay in the black-white-black overlay. Slim, fast neck with adjustable truss rod assures maximum playing ease. The X-braced soundboard produces a rich, mellow tone with great projection.
Cosmetic details include M-O-P position dot inlays, Ivoroid binding and a durable high-gloss finish. Includes hardshell case.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with round soundhole provides that bell-bright attack and distinctive Celtic sound
- Solid maple back and sides produce crisp high notes and resonant mid range tones
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice tonewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Elegant abalone Celtic design peghead inlay for a traditional feel
- Hardshell case included
Add authentic sounds to your music. Order today.
- Back and Side Material: Solid Maple
- Binding: White ABS
- Body Style: Octave Mandolin
- Bridge Material: Polished Tonewood with Adjustment Wheels
- Fingerboard Binding: Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Inlay: M-O-P Snowflakes
- Fingerboard Material: Tonewood
- Finish: Black Top with Natural High-gloss Back and Sides
- Neck / Body Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Note: Accepts Loop-end Strings Only
- Number of Frets Clear: 12
- Number of Frets Total: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 1/4 in.
- Peghead Inlay: Abalone and M-O-P Celtic Cross
- Peghead Overlay: Black ABS
- Pickguard: None
- Plating: Nickel-plated
- Scale Length: 20 in.
- Soundhole Shape: Celtic Round Hole
- Tailpiece: 1920s-style Stamped Brass / Press-fit Cover
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Top Purfling: Multi-ply W-B-W Top and Back Inlay
- Truss Rod :Traditional Two-Way Adjustable
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Sealed Gear / Small Metal Buttons
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.