- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Regal RC-55 Nickel-Plated Body Tricone Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H82491
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Regal's RC-55 combines the best features of several vintage classics into a never-before-seen masterpiece! The metal body with slotted screen soundho...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A distinctive instrument with vintage vibe.
Regal's RC-55 combines the best features of several vintage classics into a never-before-seen masterpiece! The metal body with slotted screen soundholes of the tricone-style guitar has been adapted for a single-cone resonator to create a brand-new style and sound! The slotted coverplate is a rarely-seen version from the late 30s that adds to the distinguished beauty of this unique future collectible. The resonant bell-brass body is finished in a gleaming nickel-plate and the slim, mahogany neck features a classic slotted peghead with pearloid overlay. An adjustable truss rod keeps the neck in perfect alignment at all times. This marvelous new Regal RC-55 truly combines the best of the old and the new!
- Nickel-plated, bell brass body
- Slim mahogany neck with adjustable truss rod
- Traditional slotted peghead with elegant pearloid peghead overlay and Regal logo
- Rosewood fingerboard with pearloid dot position markers
- Traditional 12th-fret neck/body joint
- 1-3/4 inch nut width
- A single 9-1/2 inch spun aluminum resonator cone with traditional biscuit-style bridge
- Authentic art deco coverplate
- Distinctive brass truss rod cover
- Nickel-silver frets
- High-quality vintage style open gear tuners with 14:1 gear ratio
- Shop adjusted
Add some shine to your collection with this iconic instrument. Order today.