- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Regal RC-56 Copper Body Tricone Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H82496
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The RC-56 Metal Body Tricone Guitar is a genuine Regal Tricone in every way, but its bell-brass body has a stunning new copper finish that makes this...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A distinctive instrument with art deco overtones.
The RC-56 Metal Body Tricone Guitar is a genuine Regal Tricone in every way, but its bell-brass body has a stunning new copper finish that makes this guitar unique in all the industry! This novel copper finish will really get you noticed while the amazing volume common to all Regal Tricone models projects to the farthest reaches of any concert hall. The slim, mahogany neck has an adjustable truss rod and features the Classic 1920s slotted peghead with an overlay of sparkling pearloid. This fine guitar combines tremendous volume and quality of tone with the showmanship appeal of its unique copper finish, making the Regal RC-56 an instant hit.
- Copper-plated, bell brass body
- Slim mahogany neck with adjustable truss rod
- Traditional slotted peghead with elegant pearloid peghead overlay and Regal logo
- Rosewood fingerboard with pearloid dot position markers
- Traditional 12th-fret neck/body joint
- 1-3/4 inch nut width
- 3 x 6 inch spun aluminum resonator cones with traditional aluminum T-bridge
- Authentic art deco coverplate
- Distinctive brass truss rod cover
- Nickel-silver frets
- High-quality vintage style open gear tuners with 14:1 gear ratio
- Shop adjusted
Add some shine to your collection with this iconic instrument. Order today.