- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rogue Mandolin And Ukulele Travel Pack
- Write a Review
- Product 431093
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This mandolin and ukulele travel pack includes a RM-100A A-style mandolin, a mandolin gig bag, a soprano ukulele starter pack (including a ukulele, g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A mando and a uke in one affordable package.
This mandolin and ukulele travel pack includes a RM-100A A-style mandolin, a mandolin gig bag, a soprano ukulele starter pack (including a ukulele, gig bag, pitch pipe, chord guide, and tuning instructions), and a Mandolin Chord Finder book.
RM-100A A-Style Mandolin
Sporting a gorgeous finish, the Rogue RM-100A is a well-built, traditional A-model mandolin. It features clean workmanship throughout and projects a bright tone with lots of bark. With an easy-to-play neck and adjustable bridge, the RM-100A is perfect for beginners who wish to play bluegrass or any other style of music. Finishing touches include chrome tuners and nickel-plated frets.
Soprano Ukulele Starter Pack
This kit is the real deal, not a toy. The neck is nicely shaped and finished in a satin lacquer to give it a great feel. It features a mahogany body, champion-style friction pegs, mahogany bridge, inlaid position markers, and Martin strings.
Black 600-denier Cordura exterior, ample high-density padding (18mm). Has a large accessory pocket and shoulder strap. Designed to hold A- and F-model mandolins.
Mandolin Chord Finder
Learn to play chords on the mandolin with this comprehensive, yet easy-to-use book. The Hal Leonard Mandolin Chord Finder contains over 1,000 chord diagrams for the most important 28 chord types, including 3 voicings for each chord. Also includes a lesson on chord construction, and a fingerboard chart of the mandolin neck.
- Perfect for beginners
- Includes both a mandolin and a soprano ukulele
- Chord books for both instruments
- Gig bags for both instruments
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.