- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rogue RLS1 LAP STEEL GTR WITH STND AND GIG BAG MET RED
- Product H77733
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Slide into some classic country, Hawaiian, and blues tones with the affordable Rogue RLS1 Lap Steel Guitar. It features a hardwood body and neck with...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great whinin' axe at a phenomenal price.
Slide into some classic country, Hawaiian, and blues tones with the affordable Rogue RLS1 Lap Steel Guitar. It features a hardwood body and neck with position markers, a single-coil pickup, volume and tone controls, chrome hardware, and a stainless steel pickguard. Includes gig bag and legs.
Be sure to pick up a slide - we've got lots of cool models available!
- Produces classic country, Hawaiian, and blues tones
- Hardwood body
- Hardwood neck with position markers
- Single-coil pickup
- Volume and tone controls
- Chrome hardware
- Geared Tuners
- Single slant pickup
- Carry bag
- Includes 3 screw-in height-adjustable legs
- Stainless steel pickguard
- Includes legs
Click or call to get your lap steel before the next luau!
- Overall length: 29"
- Scale Length: 21"
- Body Depth: 1-5/8"
- Body Width: 6-1/4"
- Adjustable height: 21 1/4" to 36 1/2"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.