- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SofiaMari SM-3112 31-Button 12 Bass Accordion GCF
- Write a Review
- Product 708501
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SofiaMari SM-3112 accordion is a 31-button diatonic model in G/C/F and has 12 bass buttons. The 3112 is pearl covered and features a beautiful It...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A nicely appointed instrument to flavor your folk, Latino, Cajun, and world music.
The SofiaMari SM-3112 accordion is a 31-button diatonic model in G/C/F and has 12 bass buttons. The 3112 is pearl covered and features a beautiful Italian Rhinestone design, deluxe straps, and a bellows protector pad. Includes hard case.
Italian Rhinestone pattern
32 keys/32 bass notes Deluxe straps
Deluxe Bellow protector pad
Includes hard shell case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.