- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stagg Stagg Electric L Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K46263 000001000 K46263000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Stagg Electric L Ukulele is ready to plug in and jam through your favorite amp. Its solid maple body will prevent feedback while making playing t...Click To Read More About This Product
Easy to play and ready to plug in.
The Stagg Electric L Ukulele is ready to plug in and jam through your favorite amp. Its solid maple body will prevent feedback while making playing that much more comfortable. It features a solid maple neck with rosewood fingerboard. Electronics include a preamp with 2-band EQ, volume control, as well as an input for an external MP3 player and headphone jack so you can practice along, or on your own. Includes die-cast tuners and a 9 V battery to get you started. Case sold separately.
- Back and sides: Solid maple
- Neck: Solid maple, bolt-on
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 376 mm (14.8 in.)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Machine heads: Die cast, nickel, mini
- Active preamp system: UK-2000 with slider-style 2-band equaliser with bass, treble and volume control, input for CD or MP3 player and 3.5 mm headphones mini output jack
- Power: 1 x 9 V battery (included)
- Output: 1 x 6.35 mm jack (0,25 in.)
- Tuning: G-C-E-A
- Fingerboard dimension: 235 mm (8.25 in.), 16 frets
- Neck and headstock dimension: 313 mm (12.3 in.)
- Body dimension: 295 mm (11.6 in.)
- Total length: 612 mm (24 in.)
Go electric on a budget. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.