- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Takamine EGUT1 Tenor Acoustic-Electric Ukulele
- Write a Review
- J27491 000001000 J27491000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sweet-sounding and easy-to-play, the traditional Tenor-sized EGUT1 ukulele from Takamine features an all-mahogany body and top for the warmth of the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The comfortable, friendly tone of mahogany in a bigger-bodied uke.
Sweet-sounding and easy-to-play, the traditional Tenor-sized EGUT1 ukulele from Takamine features an all-mahogany body and top for the warmth of the islands that inspired this instrument. The rosewood fingerboard, headstock and bridge add a nice subtle visual contrast while adding to the tonal charm. Passive electronics let you plug-in for recording or live performances.
- Body: Tenor UkeTop: Mahogany
- Back: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Electronics: Passive
- Finish: Natural
Make this Takamine yours. Add to your cart now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.