- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Washburn A-Style Mandolin
- Write a Review
- #L18069 000002000 L18069000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Washburn has been building mandolins since the late 1800s. Whether you're a bluegrass, Celtic or rock player, see how the addition of a mandolin can ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Excellent tone and projection.
Washburn has been building mandolins since the late 1800s. Whether you're a bluegrass, Celtic or rock player, see how the addition of a mandolin can broaden your sonic pallet and add a new dimension to your music. For traditionalists, you'll find all the tone & projection you'd expect from our world class instruments. Case sold separately.
- Model: M1S
- Series: bluegrass series
- Top: solid spruce
- Back: maple
- Sides: maple
- Bracing: quarter-sawn Sitka spruce
- Rosette: n/a
- Material: maple
- Fretboard: rosewood
- Inlays: dots
- Nut: ABS
- Nut width: 28mm
- Scale: 13.75
- Preamp system: n/a
- Bridge: rosewood
- Tuners: chrome die-cast
- Strings: D'Addario J73 light gauge mandolin strings
- Case: MC90 sold separately
Grab this affordable mandolin. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.