- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha GL1 Mini 6-String Nylon Guitalele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product H71599
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha GL1 Mini 6-String Nylon Guitalele is half guitar, half ukulele, and 100% fun. A unique mini 6-string nylon guitar that is sized like a bar...Click To Read More About This Product
Ukulele sound, but plays like a standard guitar.
The Yamaha GL1 Mini 6-String Nylon Guitalele is half guitar, half ukulele, and 100% fun. A unique mini 6-string nylon guitar that is sized like a baritone ukulele (17" scale) and plays like a standard tuned guitar. The guitalele's tuning is pitched up to A (or up a 4th) at A/D/G/C/E/A. Includes gig bag.
- Top: Spruce
- Back: Meranti
- Side/Rib: Meranti
- Neck: Nato
- Finger Board: Sonokeling
- Bridge: Sonokeling
- Includes gig bag
No need to relearn chords with this one. Order today.
- Body Depth: 2 13/16"-2 13/16" (70-70 mm)
- Finger Board Width (Nut/Body): 1 7/8" (48 mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.