- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alvarez AG70WAR Artist Series Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68781 000000000 L68781000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Alvarez created the AG70WAR Artist Series Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar to offer a high quality grand auditorium guitar with exceptional tone and ...Click To Read More About This Product
Exceptional tone and value.
Alvarez created the AG70WAR Artist Series Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar to offer a high quality grand auditorium guitar with exceptional tone and value. The AG70WAR is perfect for any player looking for an outstanding instrument that is well balanced and reliable.
Players of all styles and musical tastes in need of a great sounding and playable guitar, look no further. The sound is clear and balanced, with an articulate voicing and very musical tone.
Master Luthiers around the world have been crafting bevel edged armrest guitars for many years. The feature not only makes the guitar more comfortable to play, but also allows the maker to demonstrate their skill and craftsmanship in producing beautiful instruments.
The term “solid top” of course refers to the soundboard of an acoustic guitar being made of solid wood, rather than being laminated. However, just because the top is solid, it does not necessarily mean the sound automatically benefits from this feature. The tone of the instrument only improves significantly when the whole guitar is built correctly to optimize the energy a solid soundboard can generate. Artist Series is built to do exactly this.
Each model is designed to get the best out of its components, and for them to work together to produce balance, lively projection and great response. These components include bracing architecture that is specifically designed for each body shape or tonal requirement. The Bi-level bridge is designed to heighten string tension and improve sustain and response. Real bone nut and saddle, premium tone woods and the crafted attenuated finish all further the quality of construction and positively impact the performance of the instrument.
This caring approach to development comes from one simple goal: To deliver the best guitars in the market at every price point, instruments that are truly amazing value and offer a fantastic player experience.
Grab the affordable model that will grow with you. Order today.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid A+ Sitka
- Spruce with Maple Armrest
- Back & sides: Dark Walnut
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Natural/Gloss
- Neck shape: Shallow V to C
- Nut width: 1 3/4" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood/Pau Ferro w/12th Fret Inlay
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 1/2" (648mm)
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Semi Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood/Pau Ferro
- Tuning machines: Premium Die Cast
- Bridge: Bi-Level Rosewood/Pau Ferro
- Saddle & nut: Real Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.