- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alvarez Artist Blues Series Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68782 000000000 L68782000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Alvarez Artist Blues Series delivers genre specific instruments to capture the very essence of American music history. Body shapes, bracings and ...Click To Read More About This Product
Bluesy tone with modern projection.
The Alvarez Artist Blues Series delivers genre specific instruments to capture the very essence of American music history. Body shapes, bracings and constructions were carefully considered before opening molds for the body shapes and finalizing specifications.
Alvarez Blues guitars have a vintage vibe all the way with a small rectangle bridge, V profile neck, 2-1/4" string spacing and back shifted bracing to make these smaller bodied guitars feel and sound just right.
Tonally they deliver the compressed bluesy bark expected from such a design but the refined back shifted, scalloped bracing adds more openness for a slightly more modern style projection.
Alvarez created the Artist Blues Series Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar to offer a high-quality guitar with a vintage vibe, exceptional tone and value. The Artist Blues Series Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar is perfect for any player looking for an outstanding instrument that is well balanced and reliable.
Players of all styles and musical tastes in need of a great sounding and playable guitar, look no further. The sound is clear and balanced, with a modern style projection and voice.
The term “solid top” of course refers to the soundboard of an acoustic guitar being made of solid wood, rather than being laminated. However, just because the top is solid, it does not necessarily mean the sound automatically benefits from this feature. The tone of the instrument only improves significantly when the whole guitar is built correctly to optimize the energy a solid soundboard can generate.
Each model is designed to get the best out if its components, and for them to work together to produce balance, lively projection and great response. These components include the designed bracing systems, real bone nuts and saddles, great quality tone woods and thin finish.
Grab the affordable model that will grow with you. Order today.
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid A+ Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Dark Walnut/Arched
- Bracing pattern: Back Shifted, Scalloped X
- Body finish: Tobacco Sunburst
- Neck shape: Vintage Deep V
- Nut width: 1 3/4" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood/Pau Ferro w/12th Fret Inlay
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24 13/16" (630mm)
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood/Pau Ferro
- Tuning machines: Premium Open
- Gear Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood/Pau Ferro
- Saddle & nut: Real Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.