- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alvarez Grateful Dead OM Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L21432 000002000 L21432000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Alvarez is incredibly proud to have worked with the Grateful Dead for many years and making signature models for Jerry Garcia and Bob Weir was a true...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top-notch tonewood dressed in iconic Grateful Dead artwork for real fans who want to make real music.
Alvarez is incredibly proud to have worked with the Grateful Dead for many years and making signature models for Jerry Garcia and Bob Weir was a true honor. In the history of modern music, few bands have captured the hearts of so many people or created such a loyal following as the Dead. Along with their amazing music came a huge amount of stunning artwork created by the band, their friends and their fans. For Alvarez to be asked to use this artwork and apply it to some of their instruments is a dream come true.
Following on from the success of the Grateful Dead 50th Anniversary guitars in 2015, Alvarez now offers these two limited edition models with very classic artwork of "Bertha" with roses (AF60GD-Roses) and "Steal Your Face" with roses and dancing bears (AF60GD-Lightning).
Only 400 of each model of the AF60GD-Roses and AF60GD-Lightning will be sold worldwide, and each guitar ships in a deluxe licensed gig bag with "Steal Your Face" logo. There’s also a certificate of authenticity. The guitars themselves are Folk/OM size with solid A+ Sitka spruce tops and mahogany back and sides. They’re great quality guitars that play and sound fantastic and feature a flawless gloss finish over the iconic artwork. Other appointments include FST2 forward shifted bracing, bi-level bridge, 12th fret lightning bolt inlay, and real bone nut and saddle.
Each of these cool guitars comes with a quality 15 mm deluxe gig bag with embroidered "Steal Your Face" logo.
Keep on truckin' with a cool Grateful Dead-themeed folk guitar from Alvarez. Order yours today.
- OM Folk acoustic guitar
- Gloss finish top over licensed Grateful Dead artwork
- A+ solid Sitka spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck
- 14th fret with dovetail neck joint
- Mother-of-pearl inlays with lightning bolt 12th fret logo
- FST2 forward shifted bracing
- Bi-level bridge
- PPS bridge pins
- Real bone nut and saddle
- Certificate of authenticity
- Grateful Dead design outer carton
- D’Addario EXP16 Strings
- 15 mm deluxe gig bag with embroidered "Steal Your Face" Logo
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.