- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alvarez MPA66 Masterworks Parlor Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- J09281 000001000 J09281000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Alvarez MPA66 Masterworks Parlor Acoustic Guitar harkens back to a day before TV and radio, when home entertainment meant sitting together in the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Vintage elegance and solid tonewoods.
The Alvarez MPA66 Masterworks Parlor Acoustic Guitar harkens back to a day before TV and radio, when home entertainment meant sitting together in the front room or parlor and making music. Guitars weren't so big back then, but big things do come in small packages with this retro-styled steel-string. Easy on the eyes with intricate details and easy to play with its comfortable action and compact body size, your Masterworks Parlor Guitar will quickly becomes the centerpiece to making music together at home or on the road. Comes with hardshell case.
Series: Alvarez Masterworks
Top Wood: Solid African Mahogany
Back & Sides: Wood Solid African Mahogany
Neck: One piece mahogany, 50/50 Semi gloss finish
Bracing System: FST2M - Forward Shifted, Scalloped X
Bridge: Bi-Level Rosewood
Inlays: Paua Abalone & Mother of Pearl
Purfling: 1.5mm Paua Abalone
Fingerboard: Rosewood with 12th Abalone Fret Inlay
Headstock: Plate Rosewood
Nut & Saddle: Real Bone
Tuner: Premium Die-cast Gold with Ebony Buttons
Binding: Acacia Koa
Bridge Pins: Ebony
Strings: D'Addario EXP
Accessory: PC-1 Deluxe Hardshell case
Turn down the TV and share the sweet sounds of this traditional beauty. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.