- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST Electric Guitar
- Product H92232
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mockingbird ST is the most popular model in the Mockingbird family. The heart of the ST is its Floyd Rose 1000 Series Termolo and a pair of Dunca...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Built for serious riffage with a gorgeous neck-through design and AAA quilted veneer top.
The Mockingbird ST is the most popular model in the Mockingbird family. The heart of the ST is its Floyd Rose 1000 Series Termolo and a pair of Duncan Designed HB-103 pickups. These high output pickups are controlled with a selection of knobs and switches that include a 5-position varitone filter knob, two coil tap switches and a reverse phase switch. The neck-through construction also assures great tone and full fingerboard access. Other goodies include an ebony fingerboard, diamond inlays and Grover tuners.
Case sold separately.
- Construction: Neck Through
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Body Thickness: 45mm
- Top Style: Beveled
- Top Wood: AAA quilted maple veneer
- Headstock Style: 3-to-a-Side Traditional
- Headstock Color: Natural Rosewood Faced
- Tuners: Grover Super Rotomatics
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Radius: 12"
- Nut width: 43mm
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlay: Diamond
- Frets: 24 jumbo
- Scale: 24-5/8
- Bridge type: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Termolo
- Factory Strings: D'Addario EXL120 (.009-.042)
- Pickups: Duncan Designed HB-103
- Hardware: Black
- Controls: 2 volumes, 1 tone, 1 three-way toggle, individual mini switches for pickup coil tap and reverse phase, and one 5 position varitone tone filter (All passive).
- Case sold separately
Give the poeple the bird...the Mockingbird, and you'll have a rockin' herd. Order today!