- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Batson Guitars Troubadour Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57317 000001000 L57317000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Troubadour from Batson is an ergonomically friendly acoustic-electric guitar pairing an all-solid East Indian rosewood body with a Sitka spruce s...Click To Read More About This Product
An all-solid guitar that offers impressive midrange and a side soundhole for easy monitoring.
The Troubadour from Batson is an ergonomically friendly acoustic-electric guitar pairing an all-solid East Indian rosewood body with a Sitka spruce soundboard with a beautiful natural gloss finish. Other feature comforts include an armrest bevel, sleek neck design for smoother transitions, a single cutaway and a side soundhole for easy monitoring. For when you need to plug in, the Troubadour comes equipped with Batson's Clear Voice piezo UST with easy tone and volume control. The Troubadour ships with a hardshell case.
In 1998, luthier Cory Batson introduced his new, revolutionary acoustic guitar designs and technologies to the acoustic guitar world to rave reviews. Batson's unique engineering challenged the historic Martin X-braced designs known here before as the gold standard. Batson's artisanal, hand-crafted instruments featuring unique bracing patterns, patented tailpiece bridge systems, cantilevered necks, tops without soundholes, and unusually large side sound portals combined to allow his tops to vibrate more freely to create a sonically superior voice.
Blending unique guitar designs with state-of-the-art technologies, Batson Guitars include the Americana, Troubadour, Gypsy and Raven models. All include sleek Honduran mahogany necks, comfortable armrest bevels, cutaway, hardshell case and electronics. The fit and finish on the Batson acoustic guitar line is flawless as each step of the building process is supervised by Cory himself.
Make great music wherever you go with your own Troubadour. Order today.
- East Indian rosewood back and sides
- Sitka spruce soundboard
- Natural gloss finish
- Venetian cutaway
- Flamed maple binding
- Armrest bevel
- Mahgany neck
- Ebony fretboard
- 21:1 tuners
- Batson Clear Voice piezo UST with tone and volume control
- Camel bone nut and saddle
- Ebony bridge and tailpiece
- Hardshell case
- Made in Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.