- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B.C. Rich Shredzilla 7 Prophecy Archtop with Floyd Rose 7-String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L70453 000002000 L70453000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
B.C. Rich guitars always did things their own way, bringing uniqueness and innovation to guitars in rock and many other styles. The latest models ...Click To Read More About This Product
The ultimate in a 7-string rocker with locking trem
B.C. Rich guitars always did things their own way, bringing uniqueness and innovation to guitars in rock and many other styles. The latest models are no exception, featuring useful upgrades and are factory optimized for speed and playability.
Every guitar offers neck-through construction and are not only heel-less but features the “Shredzilla” deep cut for the easiest possible access to the higher notes. The back of the neck offers a speedy satin finish.
B.C. Rich tone and quality from the days of the custom shop are combined with legendary shapes and the latest technology.
Shredzilla Double Cutaway shape,
Shredzilla Ultra Slim Contour neck, no heel neck-thru design
Mahogany "Nyatoh Palaquium" body, Spalted Maple with matching headstock and abalone binding
Fishman Fluence Modern Humbuckers
Floyd Rose locking tremolo
Call or click to get shredding
- Construction: No heel neck-thru body
- Body material: Mahogany "Nyatoh Palaquium"
- Top wood: Spalted maple and flame maple options
- Body finish: Spalted maple with matching headstock and abalone Binding
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Neck shape: Shredzilla Ultra Slim Contour with satin finish, 7-Inline reversed
- Neck wood: 5-piece maple/wenge neck for stability
- Headstock: 6 in-line reversed
- Joint: Neck-thru
- Scale length: 25 1/2"
- Truss rod: Dual adjusting
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony 14-degree radius with abalone binding
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Extra Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24 Extra Jumbo
- Inlays: Extreme Abalone inlay 12th fret
- Configuration: Direct Mount Dual Humbuckers
- Neck: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Alnico neck pickup, Made in USA
- Middle: n/a
- Bridge: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic bridge pickup, Made in USA
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: 9-volt battery compartment, 25k audio taper
- Control layout: 1 x volume (push-pull voice selector) 3-way toggle and push button kill switch
- Coil tap or split: Multi-Voice pull switch to toggle between two musically complimentary voices.
- Kill switch: Yes
- Bridge type: Locking
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose
- Tuning machines: Grover Locking Rotomatic 18:1 ratio
- Color: Black Nickel
- Number of strings: 7 - D'Addario NYXL
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.