- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bedell Amphitheater SPD-28C Dreadnaught Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H74927
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bedell Amphitheater SPD-28C Dreadnaught Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar is perfect for those seeking a performance quality dreadnought guitar. I...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Handcrafted professional guitar for intimate acoustic settings or a grand amphitheater.
The Bedell Amphitheater SPD-28C Dreadnaught Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar is perfect for those seeking a performance quality dreadnought guitar. It's ready for any setting including the stage with a great acoustic sound and the ability to plug in via the onboard Fishman Ellipse Custom Blend preamp system.
The SPD-28C has a solid AA grade Alaska sitka spruce top. This is the most popular wood for guitar tops today. Alaskan sitka spruce produces an even, clear response from low to high tones. Known to improve with age, a sitka-top guitar should make a great companion for your musical journey.
Bedell uses Indian rosewood for the back and sides. This works well for a dreadnought with a sitka top to generate a strong bass with thick mid and treble tones. And from a purely visual standpoint, the deep burgundy glow of rosewood gives your instrument a rich, mellow look.
For live performance the SPD-28C benefits from a breakthrough Fishman Ellipse Custom Blend pickup/preamp system. The system features an ideal combination of a custom condenser microphone and undersaddle matrix transducer. Controls are discretely positioned in the soundhole with a slider for the blend between the two sound capture devices, and overall volume, and a phase switch.
- Solid AA grade Alaska Sitka spruce top
- Laminated indian Rosewood back and sides
- Mahogany neck with hide glue dovetail joint
- Rosewood fretboard and bridge
- Bone nut and saddle
- 25.6" scale length
- 1.7" nut
- 20 frets
- Engelmann spruce customized œX pattern scalloped bracing
- Mahogany neck block, end block, tongue and kerfing
- Solid wood binding
- Beautiful abalone snowflake inlay
- Gloss finish
- Fishman Ellipse Custom Blend with custom condenser microphone and under saddle Matrix transducer
- Gold open back tuners
- Deluxe semi-hard gig bag with re-enforced PE in top, bottom and side panels
- Limited lifetime warranty
Enjoy the beauty and sound of this performance guitar. Order today.