- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Benedetto Guitars Bravo Hollowbody Archtop Electric Guitar
- Product H70180
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Benedetto Bravo Hollow Body Archtop Electric Guitar was designed to gratify the player's need for a tastefully“detailed, rich and full“sounding t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Premiere craftsmanship, a laminated spruce top, a flamed maple back, and a single pickup.
The Benedetto Bravo Hollow Body Archtop Electric Guitar was designed to gratify the player's need for a tastefully“detailed, rich and full“sounding thin“body that they could travel with”the next generation archtop guitar.
The Bravo utilizes lightweight laminated spruce top and flamed maple back construction. It features a flamed maple neck, gorgeous abalone floral inlay at the 12th fret and the Benedetto A“6 humbucking pickup.
Crafted for the player who has longed to express himself or herself on an instrument of the highest order, there simply is no substitute for the Benedetto pedigree.
Robert Benedetto is widely acknowledged as today's foremost maker of archtop guitars. Over a prolific four-decade career, he has personally handcrafted nearly 800 instruments, including 500 archtops. "My roots are in jazz guitar. It's been my love and my focus since Day One."
- Body: Laminated Archtop: 16" lower bout, 2 ½" body depth, Venetian cutaway
- Top: Laminated select spruce
- Back: Laminated flamed maple
- Sides: Solid flamed maple
- Bracing: Parallel Spruce
- Binding: Top & Back: wht/blk/wht, Neck: white, Headstock: white
- Neck: Flamed maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12" radius, with 12th fret abalone floral inlay
- Width at Nut: 1 ¾", bone
- Scale: 25"
- Frets: 22
- Bridge: Ebony, adjustable with black wheels and posts
- Tailpiece: Model EPS (Ebony Professional Series)
- Pickup: 1 Benedetto A“6 gold
- Controls: Volume with push/pull tone coil tap
- Tuners: Gotoh gold with ebony buttons
- Finger rest: Ebony
- Finish: Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Strings: Pure nickel (.012 - .052)
- Hardshell case