- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blueridge BR-140A Craftsman Series Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- #430312 000010000 430312000010000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blueridge BR-140A dreadnought acoustic guitar from the Historic Series has a select and rare, solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Vintage look and sound without the high price tag.
The Blueridge BR-140A dreadnought acoustic guitar from the Historic Series has a select and rare, solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in an authentic prewar forward "X" pattern. The Blueridge guitar also boasts choice solid mahogany sides and back, a natural high-gloss finish with a lightly toned top, and a slim, adjustable mahogany neck with a dovetail neck joint.
Select and rare, solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
Choice solid mahogany sides and back
Natural high-gloss finish with a lightly toned top
Slim mahogany neck has adjustable truss rod and dovetail neck/body joint
East Indian rosewood fingerboard, bridge
Maple bridge plate
Saga's exclusive Dalmatian tortoise pickguard
B/W/B plastic binding with fine black and white purfling on soundboard
Nut and saddle are made from bone
Rosewood peghead overlay adorned with a unique mother-of-pearl and abalone design
Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
Nut width: 1-3/4"
Scale length: 25.6" (650mm)
Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.