- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blueridge BR-180A Adirondack Top Craftsman Series Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H75006 000001000 H75006000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blueridge BR-180A Adirondack Top Craftsman Series Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar features a select and rare solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-ca...Click To Read More About This Product
Solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces creates a vintage-style guitar with tons of class.
The Blueridge BR-180A Adirondack Top Craftsman Series Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar features a select and rare solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in an authentic prewar forward X pattern. The guitar also features a premium solid East Indian rosewood back and sides and abalone pearl on all the body edges and the sound hole rosette. A high-gloss finish adorns the guitar's body while a lightly aged finish graces the guitar's solid top. With its big, bold sound the Blueridge BR-180 is truly a guitar tone seekers everywhere will covet.
- Select and rare, solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Premium solid East Indian Rosewood back and sides with abalone pearl on all body edges and sound hole rosette
- High-gloss finish with lightly aged top finish
- Delicate marquetry center strip on back
- One-piece mahogany neck with adjustable truss rod and traditional diamond volute on back of headstock
- Premium ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Abalone snowflake position markers on fingerboard
- Rosewood peghead overlay with unique, mother-of-pearl and abalone design on peghead
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio gold-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut and saddle are made from bone
- Nut width: 1 3/4"
- Scale Length: 25 5/8"
- Shop Adjusted
Enjoy vintage sound and performance with a more playable neck. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.