- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blueridge BR-180B Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 513648
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BR-180B Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar is a tone powerhouse from Blueridge with a beauty that is second to none. Not only does it look great, as wit...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Big dreadnought sound from a traditionally crafted instrument with vintage touches.
The BR-180B Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar is a tone powerhouse from Blueridge with a beauty that is second to none. Not only does it look great, as with any Blueridge guitar, each BR-180B is crafted to be light and resonant with meticulous attention paid to every detail. Blueridge guitars feature traditional dovetail neck joints, slim mahogany necks, traditional forward X-bracing and a host of other great features you'd expect from one of most popular traditional style guitars on the market today!
- Select solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Abalone border and sound hole rosette
- Premium solid East Indian rosewood back and sides with abalone pearl on all borders
- Premium ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Abalone "snow flake" position markers on fingerboard
- Delicate marquetry center strip on back
- White body binding and inlaid abalone on all boarders in traditional fashion
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio gold-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Slim mahogany neck with dovetail neck joint, adjustable truss rod and traditional diamond volute on back of headstock
- Bone nut with 1 11/16" width
- Bone saddle
- Scale length of 25.5"
- Rosewood peghead overlay with uniquie, Mother-of-pearl and abalone inlay design
- Natural high-gloss finish with aging toner for perfect vintage look
- Shop Adjusted