- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blueridge Contemporary Series BR-340 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar (Gospel Model)
- H82524 000000000 H82524000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blueridge BR-340 Gospel Dreadnaught acoustic guitar provides a huge, well-balanced tone. The classic dreadnought shape is enhanced with beautiful...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Gospel inspired looks with a big gospel tone.
The Blueridge BR-340 Gospel Dreadnaught acoustic guitar provides a huge, well-balanced tone. The classic dreadnought shape is enhanced with beautiful "Cross and Chalice" inlay designs of white pearl and abalone. The fingerboard also glistens with the unique, Trinity-inspired pearl inlays for position marks. Top it off with a beautiful vintage sunburst on the body and neck and you have a truly special instrument at home in any player's collection!
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Hand-carved parabolic shaped and scalloped top
- Bracing in the authentic Prewar, forward-X pattern position
- Mahogany back and sides
- Traditional Dreadnaught body shape
- Vintage two-color sunburst throughout entire body
- Dovetail neck joint
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Rosewood bridge with black plastic bridge pins
- Pearl Trinity fingerboard inlays
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio gold-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut width: 1 11/16 inch
- Scale length: 25.6 inch
- Shop adjusted
Call or click to get this powerful gospel inspired guitar.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.