- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blueridge Contemporary Series BR-43LH Left-Handed 000 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J21817 000001000 J21817000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Many players consider the 000 14-fret guitar to be the ideal body size. With its relatively wide lower bout and shallow depth it gives the most tone ...Click To Read More About This Product
A beautiful left-handed model with super playable neck and cutaway design.
Many players consider the 000 14-fret guitar to be the ideal body size. With its relatively wide lower bout and shallow depth it gives the most tone and volume in an easy-handling package.
The BR-43LH delivers super-traditional sound and feel with a modern look and affordable price. Even at this price point, this guitar is crafted with a solid Sitka spruce top, hand-carved braces, select mahogany backs and sides, and have a traditional dovetail neck joint usually found on more expensive instruments. It has beautiful pearl inlay work on the headstock and a 000 sized body with cutaway and slim mahogany neck making it easy to play. Case sold separately.
- Body type:OOO
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka
- Back & sides: Select Mahogany
- Bracing pattern:
- Body finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Low profile
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany info not available
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style, 14:1 ratio, nickel-plated open-back tuners
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Order this affordable OOO 14-fret guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.