- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blueridge Historic Series BR-180CE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J41543 000001000 J41543000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
By popular demand, Blueridge has now combined leading brand pickup technology from Fishman, a deep cutaway and the legendary tone powerhouse of the H...Click To Read More About This Product
A masterpiece of solid tonewoods, intricate inlays and Fishman Presys Blend electronics.
By popular demand, Blueridge has now combined leading brand pickup technology from Fishman, a deep cutaway and the legendary tone powerhouse of the Historic series BR-180. Each guitar is crafted to be light and resonant, but now offers even greater flexibility with electronics for use in any live or recording situation. And just like every other Blueridge guitar in the line, meticulous attention to detail and quality craftsmanship goes hand-in-hand with these modern refinements.
Blueridge is an offshoot of the South San Francisco-based Saga Musical Instrument Company. Blueridge specializes in "traditional" guitars that offer today's player vintage styling with modern performance at a level of quality and price that compares favorably to historic guitars. Each instrument is the result of detailed research and is carefully crafted at the Blueridge factory. Consistency is evident throughout, from the fretwork to the intricate inlays that adorn each Blueridge headstock.
- Select solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic pre-war forward X-pattern
- Abalone border and sound hole rosette
- Premium solid East Indian rosewood back and sides with abalone pearl on all borders
- Premium ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Abalone position markers on fingerboard
- Delicate marquetry center strip on back
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio gold-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut and saddle are made from bone
- Full D-45 style ornamentation
- Slim mahogany neck has adjustable truss rod and traditional diamond volute on back of headstock
- Rosewood peghead overlay with unique, mother-of-pearl and abalone design on peghead
- Natural high-gloss finish with aging toner for perfect vintage look
- Fishman Presys Blend transducer features
- Small footprint
- Volume control
- Bass, Middle and Treble control knobs
- Built-in tuner with LED display
- Phase switch
- Low battery indicator
- Unique pivot design for instant 9-Volt battery access
- Low profile control knobs
- Onboard anti-feedback control (Notch)
- Brilliance control for additional tone shaping
- Nut Width: 1-11/16 inch
- Scale Length: 25.6 inch
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.