- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Breedlove Legacy Parlor Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J15090 000001000 J15090000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Breedlove's Legacy Parlor Acoustic-Electric Guitar was built for the singer-songwriter looking for a warm, present midrange that projects valiantly f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Another topnotch offering from the master craftsman in Bend, Oregon.
Breedlove's Legacy Parlor Acoustic-Electric Guitar was built for the singer-songwriter looking for a warm, present midrange that projects valiantly from a smaller, more comfortable silhouette. Walnut and Sitka spruce lend clear harmonics and a strong fundamental for impressively focused tone, with all the renowned Breedlove balance and clarity. Other appointments include ivoroid binding, Gotoh 381 tuners, an African ebony Delta bridge, Legacy Wave fretboard inlays, and the high-quality L.R. Baggs Anthem TRU-Mic mic/pickup system.
Body type: Parlor
Top wood: Solid
Back & sides: Solid
Bracing pattern: Info not available
Body finish: Gloss top with aged toner
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Info not available
Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
Neck wood: Honduran mahogany
Scale length: 25"
Number of frets: 18
Neck finish: Aging Toner
Brand: L.R. Baggs
Configuration: Condensor mic
Preamp EQ: No
Feedback filter: Phase
Headstock overlay: Rosewood
Tuning machines: Chrome
Saddle & nut: Bone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Easy to play
Case: Hardshell case
Country of origin: United States
Grab one of these Legacy Parlor guitars today with a quick call or click today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.