- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Breedlove Premier Concert Mahogany Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J02946 000001000 J02946000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The go-to guitar for the professional musician and serious hobbyist seeking versatility with additional cutting power in the upper registers and an e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Concert size with fine select tonewoods.
The go-to guitar for the professional musician and serious hobbyist seeking versatility with additional cutting power in the upper registers and an evenly balanced low end. A perennial classic: Built on a timeless foundation of mahogany and Sitka spruce, the Premier Concert Mahogany exemplifies the best of the Breedlove sound in an award-winning body shape, with all the note-for-note clarity that has made Breedlove famous.
This is an unadorned, elegantly designed guitar that focuses on the most important aspect of any instrument, its sound and its playability. The elegant body style is comfortable to hold and the sound is rich and engaging. It is excellent for enjoying at home, but it makes for a fine recording guitar as well.
Includes deluxe hardshell case.
Body Type: Concert
Neck Wood: Sapele
Solid Wood Top: Solid Sitka spruce
Solid Wood Back/Sides: Solid Honduran mahogany
Finish/Color: Gloss with aged toner
# Frets: 21
Nut Width: 1-3/4"
Tuners Hardware: Breedlove, nickel
Lower Bout Width: 15"
Waist Width: 9"
Upper Bout Width: 11-1/4"
Body Length: 20"
Body Depth: 3.75"
String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 16
Pickup: Fishman Ultra-Tone
Nut Saddle: Tusq
Scale Length: 25-1/2" (Parlor 25")
Case: Deluxe hardshell
A true American classic. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.