- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Caparison Guitars Horus FX-AM Electric Guitar
Dark Black Matte
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L46611 000001000 L46611000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Caparison Horus FX-AM electric guitar is an extremely adept 27-fret, hard-tailed, hot-rodded shred monger. With its unusuallight ash and maple co...Click To Read More About This Product
A 27-fret neck designed for high-speed fretboard acrobatics.
The Caparison Horus FX-AM electric guitar is an extremely adept 27-fret, hard-tailed, hot-rodded shred monger. With its unusuallight ash and maple composite body, the Horus FX-AM, when played clean, gives you a deliciously sweet and sublime tone that chimes with a bright, shimmering high note and a focused and sustained low end. Turn up the gain however and you have in your hands an uncompromising rock monster.
The custom Caparison pickups of the Horus FX-AM electric guitar help to define and intensify every note, enhancing the already extraordinary sonic qualities of this remarkable guitar. The Hipshot Fixed Bridge has solid steel saddles with a crisp string relief edge, eliminating any dull tones, maximizing string vibration and will stay solid no matter how hard you thrash. The beautiful simplicity of the design perfectly complimenting the svelte and alluring lines of this guitar. The striking ebony fingerboard, with the signature Caparison clock inlays further enhances the sharp aesthetics of the Horus FX-AM electric guitar and the luminous side fret marker dots are a cool and practical addition. The Horus FX-AM now includes a 5-piece maple and walnut neck for maximum neck stability.
- Matte-finish light ash top on maple body
- 24.75"-scale, 5-piece maple/walnut neck, 27-fret ebony fingerboard
- Caparison PH-R/SH-27F humbuckers, 3-way switch
- Thru-body-strung Hipshot hardtail bridge, Hipshot Grip-Lok tuners
Click or call to order this extreme shred machine today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Lightweight Ash
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Matte
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Proprietary
- Neck wood: 5-piece Maple/walnut
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Matte
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 27
- Inlays: Clock Glow-in-the-dark side dots
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: SH-27F
- Bridge: PH-R
- Brand: Caparison
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Hipshot string thru body
- Tuning machines: Hipshot locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.